Imaging CT Scan
Putra Specialist Hospital offers a full-service CT Scan services from routine to interventional radiology to look at bone or tissue disorder. On top of this we also offer calcium scoring package, a procedure that checks for building up calcium inside coronary arteries, therefore detects early stages.
These highly-specialized imaging tools consist of a computer combined with X-ray to create cross-sectional images of bones, soft tissues, blood vessels and organs. The scan allows doctors to see the inner structure of body.
We're Here for You
The department has a 64-slice scanner, which offers very precise,3D images to detect effectively blockages in coronary arteries.
- Radiology (X – Ray)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging with Ambient Enviroment
- Digital OPG and Lateral Cephalostat Machine
- Digital Fluroscopy
- Ultrasound with Doppler
- Multi Slice Computerized Tomography (CT Scan)
- Special Procedures (Interventional Procedures)
- Digital Micro Dose Mammography
- *Kindly click for more detail
Find a Doctor
New Consultant On Board
- Dr. (Mr) Noorharisman Bin Ideris (Resident General Surgeon)
- Dr.Uduman Ali Mohamed Yousof (Resident Neurologist)
- Datuk Dr. Ismail Bin Sagap (Visiting General & Colorectal Surgeon)
- Dr. Prakash Mayandi (Visiting O&G)
- Dr. Sukhilmi Bin Othman (Visiting O&G)
- Dr. Nurul Dayana Bt Nordin (Visiting Radiologist)
- Dr. Krishna Kumar S. Katheraveloo (Visiting General & Vascular Surgeon)